Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend at Craft Shows!

Shenandoah Soaps participated in the Tower Grove Park Harvest Fest this weekend, and it was wonderful.  The weather couldn't have been better, and everyone seemed to be in good spirits.  I wanted to make a quick post to thank everyone who stopped by.  My family was especially great this weekend and kept me company.  Wes, Megan, and Miles were also quite radical : ).

As much as I love our "East St. Louis Hills" home (as my fiance jokingly refers to our neighborhood), I  still miss my old neighborhood.  The Tower Grove Park neighborhood was where Shenandoah Soaps was created. There was a brief moment in the sun of the early morning that I felt a slight twinge of missing my bachelorette pad, but it faded as soon as my fiance brought me a homemade breakfast sandwich and a thermos of warm coffee. . .

My view from the Tower Grove Park Pool Pavilion

No comments:

Post a Comment